jeudi 29 août 2013

D'ont judge.



For you,

I was capable of everything. You were my best friend, the person that made me smile and enjoy life. Whoever made ​​the gray day in colorful.

But today I read your love letter, smelled your sweater, looking at ours photos. And I say that I am extremely disappointed with the person you've become. Both of has taken a different path. But you have finally found someone else and decide to destroy me mentally. Thank you for judging without really knowing who I am. You have humiliated me. Never thought I would say this. But forget what we lived together because you end up  to dirty the life of a person which you were important to her in the past.


I think it's better to we never see you again.


Bye, V.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire